Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.

If you are from 4chan. Please don't submit porn.

My skype is Roscuro.mushroom
Jul 28 '14
dontneedfeminism:

sjwstupidity:

chibistarr:

dumblr—feminist:

feminismisahatemovement:

bookthrower:

wtfisthinprivilege:

thisis-fat-privilege:

Aaaaaaaaaand another one for the “This NEVER Happened” file, from TiTP. Jesus Christ, this is just awful on all levels.

This is gold

In the infinite spectrum of things that happened this is the most happeningest thing that has ever happened.

Reblogging for the comments. In fact, let’s have that last one again: In the infinite spectrum of things that happened this is the most happeningest thing that has ever happened.

TITP Writing in depth fan fiction for themselves now I see?


holy shit this is the best thing. Ryu coming to her rescue, hahahaha!

Oh god my sides lol

dontneedfeminism:

sjwstupidity:

chibistarr:

dumblr—feminist:

feminismisahatemovement:

bookthrower:

wtfisthinprivilege:

thisis-fat-privilege:

Aaaaaaaaaand another one for the “This NEVER Happened” file, from TiTP. Jesus Christ, this is just awful on all levels.

This is gold

In the infinite spectrum of things that happened this is the most happeningest thing that has ever happened.

Reblogging for the comments. In fact, let’s have that last one again:
In the infinite spectrum of things that happened this is the most happeningest thing that has ever happened.

TITP Writing in depth fan fiction for themselves now I see?

holy shit this is the best thing. Ryu coming to her rescue, hahahaha!

Oh god my sides lol

Jul 28 '14

bootyghost:

antifeministphoenix:

drain-seeker:

Fake Geek Girls (x)

Says the feminists in the same breath they say antifeminists women are only antifeminists for male attention.

she is so fucking annoying and needs to stop

Jul 28 '14
attack-on-stupid:

iguessilltryitout:

audieoddity:

iguessilltryitout:

draumbouy:

sykohyko:

Now that Lucy is number one at the box office.

Isn’t it six or seven percent

I’m pretty sure it’s way more than 10.

10% is used for us to sense things and react, the other 90% is memory, decisions, and all the functions that you don’t consciously think about

so you’re still using it
I’d hate to lose that 90%

so does that mean Lucy has worse memory than an old man with both dementia and Alzheimer’s?

attack-on-stupid:

iguessilltryitout:

audieoddity:

iguessilltryitout:

draumbouy:

sykohyko:

Now that Lucy is number one at the box office.

Isn’t it six or seven percent

I’m pretty sure it’s way more than 10.

10% is used for us to sense things and react, the other 90% is memory, decisions, and all the functions that you don’t consciously think about

so you’re still using it

I’d hate to lose that 90%

so does that mean Lucy has worse memory than an old man with both dementia and Alzheimer’s?

Jul 28 '14
maskdesmith87:

Ok here’s how we do this.
We just pretend Arena didn’t happen. Arcade didn’t suddenly grow supercompetent and the kids didn’t kill each other and the adults didn’t act pants on head retarded.
Then we just do the biggest teen team book. Christ I want to see more of Dr. Doom, Captain Britain, Wakanda and Agents of Atlas Schools. Maybe we could throw in Alpha Flight Academy?
We keep Hopeless far the fuck away from it.
I will subscribe the fuck out of that.

Wasn’t arcade supposed to be the greatest assasain and his funhouse is just cause it became too easy for him?

Weird how he sucks so much at it.

maskdesmith87:

Ok here’s how we do this.

We just pretend Arena didn’t happen. Arcade didn’t suddenly grow supercompetent and the kids didn’t kill each other and the adults didn’t act pants on head retarded.

Then we just do the biggest teen team book. Christ I want to see more of Dr. Doom, Captain Britain, Wakanda and Agents of Atlas Schools. Maybe we could throw in Alpha Flight Academy?

We keep Hopeless far the fuck away from it.

I will subscribe the fuck out of that.

Wasn’t arcade supposed to be the greatest assasain and his funhouse is just cause it became too easy for him?

Weird how he sucks so much at it.

Jul 28 '14
Jul 28 '14
shittywebcomics:


Two points of reference:
1) The artist in question (Omocat) is a female. I’m not certain about her race.
2) The person attacking her is not a follower, and doesn’t even know the gender or race of the person she’s making assumptions of. This reaction is not something that was instigated. 
3) The person making unprovoked, baseless accusations and personal attacks is preaching empathy and mental health. That’s what you’re supposed to take away from this.

what did you expect, from a CUNT

6k immediatly attacks someone for critcizing people who belttle others based on race and OMO is the one incapable of empathy?

shittywebcomics:

Two points of reference:

1) The artist in question (Omocat) is a female. I’m not certain about her race.

2) The person attacking her is not a follower, and doesn’t even know the gender or race of the person she’s making assumptions of. This reaction is not something that was instigated. 

3) The person making unprovoked, baseless accusations and personal attacks is preaching empathy and mental health. That’s what you’re supposed to take away from this.

what did you expect, from a CUNT

6k immediatly attacks someone for critcizing people who belttle others based on race and OMO is the one incapable of empathy?

Jul 28 '14

lieselsolo:

alwaysstarwars:

Missing Moments by Chris Trevas

This artist is just plain AMAZING.

Jul 28 '14

mtg-realm:

Magic: the Gathering - Duel Decks’ Anthology

Announced during the MTG Panel at SDCC 2014 - This new product which is to be expected to be released on or about December 12, 2014.  Duel Decks’ Anthology is to be a compilation set that combines the first four Duel Decks all provided with the new card frames. Now the big question is on many gamer’s minds is exactly what is meant by ‘combined’.  To many, this means all eight 60-card theme decks (or 480 cards) from each of the Duel Decks in one product :
• Elves vs. Goblins (2007)
• Jace vs. Chandra (2008)
• Divine vs. Demonic (2009)
• Garruk vs. Liliana (2009)

Dull discussion on the MTG Realm bloggy : http://mtg-realm.blogspot.ca/2014/07/duel-decks-anthology.html

That japanese duel deck is so anime it hurts my western brain.

Jul 28 '14

atopfourthwall:

rossthenerd:

Some of the many funny Batman and Alfred moments over the years. BROTP.

Alfred Pennysass.

Jul 28 '14
  • Assassin's Creed Unity: *no playable female Assassins*
  • Male gamers: This is just fine, so shut up! What's important isn't the character's gender, it's the story they are in! Who cares about the characters' genders? Stop trying to ruin other people's fun!
  • Hyrule Warriors: *10 playable characters, 8 of them are women*
  • Male gamers: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?! There are too many girls in this game! What about us, the male fans? Why the female fans have more options? Women aren't interesting, if you don't include more men in the game then the story will become boring!
  • I havent seen ANYONE actually say that.